How to Meditate with your Mala
Mala beads are used to help you keep focused on your intention, goal, desire
Meditation has become increasingly loved these days, because more and more people are experiencing the benefits that it brings.
SCIENCE BASED BENEFITS OF MEDITATION:
- find a quiet space where you can sit either with your eyes closed or open
- hold your Mala necklace in your hand and set your intention clearly in your mind
- begin with the first bead, which is the one AFTER the Guru bead (the Guru bead is the one single large bead)
- recite your mantra / intention either out loud or in your head of what you wish to manifest or meditate on
- hold each bead between your thumb and middle finger (avoid using your index finger as it represents the ego)
- use your thumb to rotate to the next bead as you recite your mantra / intention again
- repeat your mantra / intention on each of the 108 beads until you reach the Guru bead on the other side
- if you wish to continue another round of 108, then reverse the direction and continue on, do not cross the Guru bead
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS OF MEDITATING WITH A MALA FOR YOURSELF!